If you are currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited U.S. college or university in fall 2018, StudentLoanReport.org would like to offer a $1,500 scholarship.
will offer a scholarship to one student who can write in-depth about how the U.S. can fix its current student loan debt crisis. Details below:
How Can the U.S. Fix Its Student Loan Debt Crisis?
May 1, 2018
Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited U.S. college or university in the fall 2018 semester
- Write an essay (1,000 words minimum) on how the U.S. can fix its student loan debt crisis.
- The essay must be well-researched and informative.
- Opinions must be backed with facts.
- Sources should be provided in MLA format.
How to submit your application
- Full name
- Phone number
- College major
- Name of college/university
- A copy of student ID or college enrollment letter
- Send your essay in PDF format as an attachment
- We will notify within seven days after your submission is received.
Payment will be sent directly to the university or college via the financial aid office on behalf of the student.
The winner will be announced April 20 on our blog. We will also notify the winner via email.